We have a specialist market research and user testing recruitment service for paid research projects across Bristol and the surrounding areas.
- Focus groups: Informal group discussions; branding, advertisements, products, services or product sampling. Participants contribute in a viewing facility, hotel or on-line.
- Depth interviews: One to one interview with a researcher. Companies get creative feedback ideas!
- Accompanied Store Treks: On the spot research. One to one or group interviews conducted in store(s).
- Surveys: On-line surveys, home, street and exit interviews so that you get the results you need fast!
- Usability testing: revamped, revised or just redeveloped – whatever the website, our participants will provide valuable feedback on its usability through user testing.
- Mystery customer visits and calls: Providing independent and reliable visitors that provide insight so that shops, restaurants and hotels become better places!
‘In home’ focus groups
Durley Hill House is an impressive and substantial Grade II Listed Georgian house located within the town of Keynsham which is a town located 2 miles from Bristol 3 miles to Bath.
The home is surrounded by beautiful grounds and a private gated driveway for 15 cars.
The main house is entered via a Portico entrance leading to the stunning and welcoming entrance hallway which runs the full length of the property. It features two large rooms that are ideal for hosting focus groups.
The elegant Drawing Room has a central Georgian style fireplace with original style dual aspect windows, holding views of the lovely gardens.
The equally generous and well-proportioned living room provides ample space for a very large table and chairs if required. It boasts a central fireplace and original servant’s bells and is adjoined by the original Butler’s Pantry.
To the rear of the ground floor is a study, a cloakroom and a large Kitchen/Breakfast room which leads to the side Conservatory with southerly views of the delightful gardens. The extensive cellars have exceptionally high barrelled ceilings and comprise of two large rooms ideal for storage and a further third room with the original wine bins should tasting wine be required (smile)!
Very easy links from Bristol Parkway, Temple Meads and Keynsham Train Stations. Excellent access from the M4 and M5.
Accomdation – You are spoilt for choice in Bristol and Bath for wonderful places to stay and eat. If you would prefer to stay in Keynsham then the Old Manor house is within a 5 minute walk from Durley Hill House.
Our research solutions build on decades of experience and a commitment towards best practice in the research sector, partnered with a clear social-awareness strategy.
In all our research activities, we attain the following best practice:
- Providing participants with a relaxed and friendly way to voice opinions through well structured and participant focused research sessions.
- Ensuring participants are fairly rewarded for their time and energy.
- Feeding back to companies in a clear and concise way that can form the basis of ideation or solution.
- Providing support for companies through direction and inspiration, creating potential project ideas for further investigation or as part of a community centric solution.
Our team of recruiters are highly experienced and can handle assignments, big or small. They are used to working on challenging projects where clients want to step back from the situation to consider the ‘bigger picture’.
We love working with individuals and organisations who value and want to explore the views and opinions of others when considering a way forward. We complete all our work to the highest possible standards and are continually looking for ways in which we can improve performance.
We have been involved in cutting edge market research for nearly two decades. During this time, we have built up a strong reputation for helping people to gain a clearer insight into their markets by taking a different and wider view to make well-informed business decisions. Whatever your business, we have an extensive experience across a wide range of market sectors to ensure that your project is beautifully designed and executed.
We are members of the Market Research Society and adhere to the MRS Code of Conduct, conforming to the highest industry professional standards.
Through our partner CiC, Community of Purpose, we can offer access to some of the historically hardest to reach market research sectors, including those hit by some of our societies biggest challenges; poverty, issues around mental and physical health, unemployment, homelessness and lifestyle related illness.
If you have a research question which involves engaging with these groups, we can help you to access that information in a way which is sensitive to the specific needs of the customer group.
We are deeply rooted in many communities in Bristol and with a strong background in market research we believe that we have a unique offer that will help people gain the insight that they need whilst also being socially responsible.
We believe that doing good is good for business and so we are committed to donating 50% of our fees into supporting community projects in the city, via our partner organisation Community of Purpose, helping to create social uplift in the south-west through education, participation and raising health awareness.
By using us you will be directly contributing to positive projects, and so fulfilling some of your corporate social responsibility.
Community of purpose draws on over two decades of experience working in community development and education, helping people to come together to take collective action and generate solutions to common problems.
We are committed to enriching the lives of communities, and the individuals from which they are made, to empower people to take collective action and generate solutions to real-life problems.